So, you are here to learn what are the best digital marketing tools, right? I’ll show you a list of the best digital marketing tools we recommend to help you reach, act, engage and convert your target customers within a few clicks.
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO – digital marketing tools )
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (digital marketing tools no 1)
Search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo are the primary way users discover new websites. If you want to create a good experience for your customers, it’s important to rank highly in the search results of Google, Bing, and Yahoo with relevant keywords. There are many ways to use SEO on your website including:
- Creating engaging content that is optimized for your target keywords
- Using header tags (H1-H6) to show hierarchy of information within a webpage
- Building backlinks from other websites that point back to your site
- Writing an optimized copy for meta titles and descriptions This can be time-consuming if you have limited knowledge of SEO; however, it is worth investing in learning these skills because rising in the search engine rankings will help increase traffic to your site.
Keyword planning and keyword research (digital marketing tools No: 2)
Keyword planning and keyword research for digital marketing tool – it is a process of finding the most relevant keywords for your target audience. Keywords describe a product or service available on the market, and they are used by Internet users to search for something. The fact is that it’s quite difficult to rank well in organic (non-paid) search results if you don’t use the right keywords in your content strategy.
The first step of keyword research is to brainstorm a list of potential terms that your potential customers would be searching for; these are called seed keywords. Next, you need to analyze these search terms and group them into themes, then pick the ones that match your goals best.
Inbound Linking (digital marketing tool No 3)
Inbound linking is the process of linking one page of a website to another page of the same website. It is a part of SEO process. Inbound links are also known as internal link or in-linking or internal anchor texts.
Importance of inbound linking for SEO
A webpage with more inbound linkings has high keyword relevance, which improves the search engine rankings. It also helps to improve the rankings by bypassing the link juice from one page to another page within your site using internal links.
Page Title (digital marketing tools No: 4)
Page Title, The title of your page is the most important factor for higher rankings. The title should be no more than 50-60 characters long. It should contain your main keywords and reflect the content of the page.
Website Structure (Digital marketing tools No 4.1)
On a website, the links on each page are called “inbound links” and those that send visitors to another page are “outbound links.” The descriptions for these links are called “URLs.” Webpages have both an outbound and inbound link structure. A website’s URL is the unique address that identifies it on a specific server or network. This is where the webmaster posts all of its pages’ inbound and outbound links, including their titles, descriptions, keywords, and optional images associated with them.
2. Social Media Marketing (SMM) Digital marketing tools No: 4.2
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms to connect with your audience to build your brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic. This involves publishing great content on your social media profiles, listening to and engaging your followers, analyzing your results, and running social media advertisements. The major social media platforms (at the moment) are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat.
What are the benefits of SMM?
Benefits of SMM (*Not listed in any order of importance*)
- Costs associated with generating brand awareness through SMM are very low in comparison to other traditional advertising channels.
- You can reach millions of customers across the globe at no extra cost other than creating good quality content that you post on social media networks.
- By using creative content like videos or images you can increase user engagement on their pages which evolves into increased customer loyalty.
- It’s very easy for customers to share the content they like on their own profiles which makes it a great tool for generating brand awareness or increasing customer base by reaching out to new people from their friend’s list who might be interested in availing its services.* What are the risks of SMM?
Facebook ( Best Digital marketing tools No1)
- Facebook is the biggest social media network in the world.
- Facebook has more than 2.5 billion monthly active users.
- With a simple-to-use interface and an easy registration process, this site allows you to post text, photos, videos, and links to anyone who visits your page.
- When posting a video on Facebook, you have several options for setting privacy status and sharing it with others. If you set your video privacy settings to “public,” anyone will be able to view your video on Facebook, regardless of if they’re connected to you or not.
- You can target a specific audience based on their interests, location, and demographics as well as build custom audiences of people who have visited your website or used your app off-Facebook.
Twitter ( Digital marketing tools No: 4.3)
Twitter is a social media platform that enables its users to send and read short 140-character messages called “tweets.” Tweets are publicly visible by default, however users can restrict message delivery to just their followers. Users may subscribe to other users’ tweets – this is known as following and subscribers are known as followers.
LinkedIn (Digital marketing tools No: 4.4)
- LinkedIn is the go-to social media platform for professionals.
- LinkedIn is a powerful Social Selling tool. LinkedIn can help you connect with your target audience, create relationships with prospects and eventually turn them into customers.
- LinkedIn is a lead generation and nurturing tool.
- LinkedIn can be used as a content marketing tool to drive awareness about your brand, products or services by sharing relevant updates on your Company Page. You can also share thought leadership content in the form of blog posts or videos on your personal profile that will attract people’s attention and drive traffic to your website or landing page.
- Making use of such features on LinkedIn will help promote you as an expert in your industry which, in turn, will result in increased sales opportunities for you and the company you work for.
Pinterest 4. (Digital marketing tools No: 4.5)
Social media marketing is all about creating and sharing content on social media networks in order to achieve your marketing and branding goals. Social media marketing largely involves monitoring and engaging with users, as well as publishing original content.
Social media marketing can help with a number of goals, such as:
- Increasing website traffic
- Building conversions
- Raising brand awareness
- Creating a brand identity and positive brand association
- Improving communication and interaction with key audiences
Web Analytics 5. ( Digital marketing tools No: 4.6)
Web Analytics 5:
Web Analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis, and reporting of internet data for purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage. Web analytics tools help you understand who visits your website, what they do there, why they leave, and what keeps them coming back for more.
With the accurate data from your analytics, you can improve your website, digital marketing activities and marketing return on investment (ROI). Understanding how people use your website will allow you to improve their experience.
Google Analytics 6.
The best way to get more sales is to use Digital marketing tools that will help you find more customers. Google Analytics is a great example of a tool that you can use to track your website traffic, marketing campaigns, and your customers’ online habits.
Google Analytics is a free tool from Google that allows you to track and analyze data from your website. Google Analytics can tell you things like how many people visited your site in the last month or how long they stayed on it. It also lets you see which pages people are most likely to visit so that you know where should be putting ads on those pages (and whether it’s worth buying ads at all).
Email Marketing. (Digital marketing tools No: 5)
- *Social media marketing* is the use of social media platforms to connect with your audience to build your brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic. This involves publishing great content on your social media profiles, listening to and engaging your followers, analyzing your results, and running social media advertisements for Digital marketing tools.
- *Web analytics* let you measure visitor activity on your website. You should have at least one analytics tool installed, but It can also be good to install a second in order to cross-check the data.
- If you have a brick-and-mortar store, just displaying a sign stating that you accept cryptocurrency is often not enough to generate additional leads and revenue. Accepting cryptocurrency online is a bit easier, as it’s done through an exchange provider like Coinbase or CoinPayments. You then need an eCommerce solution that can handle selling merchandise online using cryptocurrencies (like Shopify) or accepting them as payment directly on your site (WordPress plugins etc).
- *Search engine marketing* (SEM) includes things such as search engine optimization(SEO), keyword research, competitive analysis, paid listings, and other search engine services that will increase search traffic to your site with the help of Digital marketing tools,