So, it means you are here to learn How to sell your products using webinar marketing, right?
If you are looking for a different way to increase your results by getting more leads and sales then you need to use automated webinars that work for you 24/7.
In this post, you’ll know why webinar marketing and its strategy are so important for anyone who wants to scale his/her business online and you’ll know how to use them effectively even if you are a beginner. before going into deep tactics first learn what webinar marketing is?
What is Webinar Marketing And Webinar Strategy?
Webinar marketing is using an online presence to connect with a wider audience and talk about a specific topic and then by the end of your talk you’ll promote your products to this audience all this you need to create it one time and then it runs automatically when someone visits the webinar’s page. Most commonly webinars are used for lead generation and giving free and valuable information then the webinar owners can promote their offers later Webinar Marketing is similar to lead magnets but more valuable and bring better results than a downloadable eBook. Webinars often consist of a presentation followed by a Q&A session. Most people grab the information as if it’s just a written form.
Here are some useful Types and tips on promotional techniques you could try:
- Post on your blog: Sounds Great but, if you’ve got a great interaction with your followers, then using your company blog is a great way to draw attention to your up-and-coming webinar.
- Email: Holding a webinar is like hosting a party. Make the most of any database or contact list you already have and get invited.
- Partner If you’re running a webinar that involves a partner organization or business, then it makes sense to join promotional forces and maximize the email reach.
- Post on social media: Maximize your reach by leveraging your social media channels. Twitter, for example, is a great way to nudge any potential audiences that the time and date of your webinar is fast approaching.
- social media ads: Make sure you use a platform where your audience hangs out. For example, there’s no point in developing Instagram adverts if your audience is largely active on LinkedIn.
- Put a link in your email signature: Such an obvious promotional tool but often one that gets forgotten. Your email signature is an ideal place in which to advertise a webinar.
- Post on industry forums: Promote where you know others will be interested. Whatever your webinar topic, research the people and places that you think will be most interested in your subject.
- Guest post: Use your guest posts to promote your webinar. Always ensure you include the key information points in the post – time, date, and host site details.
- Pop-up Message: Pop-ups are annoying, yes. Yet, they’re also extremely effective. Sumo users collected 23,645,948 email addresses in less than two years using their List Builder pop-ups.
- Talk about your webinar: Walk, talk, live and breathe your up and coming webinar. Encourage your team members to do the same. Promotional word of mouth still counts – even in this age of algorithms!
How to Find a topic for your Webinar?
The first thing you need to think about when it comes to webinar creation is to find a good topic that can help people by giving them valuable information and solving some problems. You can do the following ways to find a topic
- If you have a blog see your comments what are your visitors saying you may find something that they might be interested in.
- Ask your followers on social media or read the comments of your competitor’s followers to know what is their interest.
- See what other webinars talking about and pick a topic that you can do differently and better.
How to Create a high converting Webinar (Webinar Marketing Strategy)
It’s VERY important to know what product or service you want your audience to buy or what action you want them to take next.
Make sure your offer is filling or solving the problems you’re talking about and focus on being helpful more than just promoting your products or services because people always buy from a person who gives value first. You need to build a relationship with your target audience before your promotion.
Now let’s talk about how to create an actual webinar that converts.
You can use a platform like GetResponse to create webinars or if you want ready and tested templates I highly recommend a done-for-you webinar script by Russel Brunson the Co-founder of a software company called click funnels.
They give ready scripts to use for your products.
Most webinars will be around 60 minutes long, divided into 45 minutes for your presentation and 15 minutes for the audience to ask their questions.
kindly regards Abdul